The following comments are in response to an interview with Karl Wilhelm Krause in the early 1990s. The interview is recorded in the video: In The Service Of The Führer Hitler’s Shadow Documentary
According to the video, Krause was Hitler’s valet from 1934 to 1939, and was also responsible for his personal safety and security during that period. But also from the interview it is evident that he had contacts with Hitler after his service as valet was terminated.
(1) At Min. 15:40: Krause tells of a conversation shortly after he became Hitler’s valet about joining the Party. When he asked Hitler about this, Hitler told him it was not necessary to join the Party and in time he, Hitler, thought he might dissolve the Party. Krause said he also heard Hitler make this statement to Richard Wagner’s widow, Winfried Wagner. At Min: 16:63 Hitler said: “There are only Germans, no Party.”
(2) At Min. 26:00: Krause tells that what Hitler did, he did for his people not for himself. He goes on to tell that Hitler was an uncomplicated man. His mission was to raise the German people up to the highest level.
(3) At Min 40:40: In reference to the German entry into Austria on March 12, 1938 and then the short dialogue at the hotel which raised the issue of the hotel bill: Hitler said in reply to the statement that the bill was way to high, “Just pay it. Maybe they got many debts too.” That evidences a view that if the money is issued directly into the economy, the debt will come down. Maybe I am reading something into this here but that is consistent with his January 30, 1939 speech.
(4) At Min. 41:50 Krause tells of Hitler’s response when informed of the destruction on Crystal Night: “What the hell have they done. I will get the blame for this.” Krause continues in telling of Hitler’s outrage over this incident. This was only six weeks after the settlement of the Sudetenland crisis. Hitler obviously knew this would be a strong propaganda tool for the warmongers. And it was, compounded by Roosevelt’s public removal of the American ambassador from Berlin. This raises the question: Did Jews from outside Germany instigate this incident, as some have told?
(5) At Min. 43:40 Krause tells of Hitler’s response to the signing of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pack: “He raised his hand and he slapped it down on his knee and he said: “Its done, Really.” If this agreement was meant to be consistent with Chapter 14 of Mein Kampf, then it had to be a bluff. Maybe the nest comment from Krause will shed some light on why Hitler attacked Poland.
(6) At Min. 44:50 Krause tells that after the meeting with the generals immediately preceeding the invasion of Poland, Hitler said: “The ball is rolling. Even I can’t stop it now. God willing, it will have a good outcome.” Krause’s statement on this decision to invade Poland: “I understood it this way. It was the Wehrmacht that wanted to go into Poland and not him.” But Krause also admits that Hitler was in agreement with the invasion and, as head of state, was responsible for the decision to invade Poland.
What happened over the next six years was exactly what Hitler told in Mein Kampf would happen if an agreement was made with Russia under Jewish Communist rule. Obviously Hitler violated his words in Mein Kampf. But did he know he was violating those words when he made the decision on August 23, 1939 and more so on September 1, 1939? In other words, did he believe that Stalin had become a nationalist not communist? Even if he believed this, he still had to know he would still be dealing with the devil and by this invasion he would be doing the devil’s work. This he rediscovered conclusively a little over a year later with Molotov’s visit to Berlin in November 1940. But even before Poland was secured militarily the devil commenced to overrun the three Baltic counties, and invade Finland and Romania.
(7) At Min, 46:20 Krause recalls Ribbentrop’s words to the Englishman, probably Sir Nevile Henderson, the English ambassador: “Come to your senses, man!” Krause then paraphrases Ribbentrop: “There is no reason to start a war regarding Poland and then suddenly Mr. Eden ran down the stairs. And I remember how he said: ‘If I would have stayed up there another 15 minutes with them, I probably would have been in agreement with them, the Germans. But that is not permitted!'” It is likely that Kruse misstated here, confusing Henderson for Eden. This is over fifty years later and from the beginning of the war in the West, Eden was the British Foreign minister. It is to bad the interviewer did not challenge this so as to either get a correction or a clarification.
(8) At Min 47:22 Krause reinforces that that was reasonably well known: That Hitler especially wanted to be on good terms with England and if possible, also with the French. That Hitler made clear in his January 30, 1939 speech.
(9) At Min, 54:00 Krause emphatically states: “don’t believe for a minute that he, Hitler, was told everything that was going on during the war. I can tell you of one episode of a situation briefing at the Wolf’s Lair all of the generals were there for a meeting and then they stepped outside. I glanced at my watch and then I realized. Oh my. It is almost time for lunch. So I quickly went to the Kitchen to see how lunch was coming along. And everything seemed good. Then when I came back out I realized that all of the generals were standing outside talking. Now there was sort of a barracks on the one side then the hall and on the other side there were various rooms. The situation room was near the front. As the generals were standing outside, I overhead them say: ‘He can tell us what ever he wants, but we will just do what we think is right.’ The boss actually couldn’t trust any of them. And he didn’t.”
(10) At Min. 37:30 Krause gives his final opinion of Hitler: “Hitler wanted the best for the German people. But he wasn’t able to achieve it. And that really frustrated him, if you know what I mean. It really tormented him inside. And that more than anything else is what led to his eventual demise.”
Much of what Krause says in these last two parts is in close agreement with Tedor’s, Hitler’s Revolution. Krause’s comments that Hitler wanted the best for his people is evident in the change he made to the Riechsbank, making it a bank of issue not a private institution beholden to a privileged private interest. That Hitler removed the Jewish community from power in Germany was of no small purpose in achieving this most important of historical events in the modern age.
Solely from this achievement alone we might judge Hitler as the only true statesman in history if we understand that the role of the statesman is to serve all of the people in his nation, not simply the elites, Hitler, of all the statesmen the world has had since the written record of history was established, is the only one history records to give the power of the issuance of the money to the people.
The commentary by Krause is supportive of much other historical evidence that leads to the conclusion that Hitler strove to make Germany a better place for all of its people, not just its elites. He did this by removing the issuance of money from the privileged elites and placing in the government, presumably to the benefit of the people. But for this he was to be defeated by the world’s elites, including those in Germany, led dominantly by a small number of Jews that seem to have control over almost all of the Jewish people.
The video ends with a statement from Gandhi to Hitler:
“We have no doubt about your bravery or devotion to your fatherland, nor do we believe that you are the monster described by your opponents.”
Thanks to John Kaminski for the post material. When one starts belittling Hitler; calling him a jew or Rothschild, suggesting he was owned by the jew (instead of using the jew to get control), and that he was in cahoots with killing his own people, think of whose ideas you must be regurgitating. One doesn’t need Hitler as a hero, but one should, at the very least, understand that this was one of the few men that ever tried to dismantle jewish control.
Your beloved Trump is no Hitler. He isn’t man enough to to tie Hitler’s boots. Trump will gladly allow the jew full reign and make it possible that they obtain even more of your wealth and servitude.