Video: Questioning Any Jew = anti-Semitism

Video: Questioning any Jew = anti-Semitism

And it means you must believe in lizard people, while we’re packing that strawman tight.

I like the part where he rubs his hands.

Have you noticed that fidgeting is a trait in liars?

I keep trying to link these things but the sites involved won’t let me embed. Other people sure, but not me.

facebook url=”https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/vb.6622931938/”
One Jew speaks for all, right? Totally logical, huh.

Is it really unbiased to conduct research apparently hostile to the motivations of your group? Especially since you’re hostile of their motivations before you even know them? Are you Jewish or not? He tries to claim Jew but not Jew, my fellow white but better? It’s confusing to watch.

I like it when they vaguely refer to sacrifice considering the amount of slaughter in the Talmud.
How about you quote from the Talmud about gentiles to prove how peaceful it is?

That’s what Muslims do and we all know how nice they are.

This misuse of the term scapegoat also needs to stop. Scapegoats are innocent, love. Are Jews somehow superhuman Chosen People, blameless and spotless and incapable of doing wrong?
Equality means you can call out anyone on their BS. Anyone. Your religion is no more an excuse than a Christian, while we’re talking Judeo-Christian mythos.
Does every group have unfair stereotypes? Duh.
But everyone does, so making this all about Jews… doesn’t work. Special pleading is a fallacy.Like Jews are the only put-upon, oppressed group.

Except, the data says they’re privileged. Really, really privileged. Like, substantially more likely to be a member of an elite profession or group, privileged. Undeniable privilege. Can we not question authority now?

Aren’t you liberals? Why censor random internet bullshit, if it’s ridiculous?

Why not blonde jokes and porn?

You wanted identity politics and you got it. Asians are now replacing Jews on campus. Always marrying those with power, Jews are now predictably marrying out to Asians instead of Europeans, see Zuck himself. If you keep bringing up Judaism, people will assume it’s relevant.

Zionism is completely separate. Criticism of Israel is different. One is an ideology and a domineering one, the other a state that governs people well or badly.

You are not without sin because of who your parents were, especially in discussions of privilege. A better question would be to ask the Jews making you look bad, why they’re doing it?

Ah, but you can’t even openly question your fellow Jews, can you? Telling.

Guess it’s back to non sequitur and ad hominem. It won you the last few elections, right?

It’s a bit like the race card. If you keep playing it, the term eventually means nothing.
You can’t even admit if it’s a race, religion or both. You treat it like both so other people follow. There are rafts of DNA studies to support this. Don’t be anti-science.

Nobody is exempt from questions of privilege.

Justice is blind. We don’t give a shit who you are, we care about what you’re doing.

Advertisements

Beware of jews Bearing Gifts

Beware of jews Bearing Gifts

by Patrick Grimm

Feb 2008

Call me cynical and a curmudgeonly writer if you want to, but I believe that all of us (non-Jews) must beware of Jews bearing gifts. Every other day someone in this movement (anti-Zionism and anti-Jewish supremacism) will smile and assure us that:

Oh, not all those Jews are bad. Look at so-and-so. He’s a great Jew who agrees with us. You see, it has nothing to do with genetics and everything to do with how a person thinks!

Or you might get a silly disclaimer like:

I’m not anti-Semitic or anti-Jewish. I’m just anti-Zionist.

This is the foolish tripe and equivocation of the politically correct. As long as Jews continue to align themselves against us as a hostile minority that wishes to destroy our societies, I AM ANTI-SEMITIC, or better yet, ANTI-JEWISH and I am proud of it. When Jews change their behavior, then my attitude towards them will also change accordingly. For you see, I only wish to live upon this planet and for my people to live, and Jews are the main impediment to that simple wish. I won’t apologize for not trusting them and don’t you dare stammer and genuflect for “fear of the Jews” either.

Yet the Marranos or Conversos (Jews who converted to Christianity or pretended to) and the anti-Zionist Jews (Neturei Karta International) parade themselves before us as our friends, our compadres, our fiercely loyal allies. Well excuse me for being just a tiny bit suspicious. It’s just that Jews don’t have a great track record of loyalty, full disclosure or honesty toward non-Jews. In fact, they have a sordid history of the worst kinds of obfuscation, misrepresentation, deceit, intrigue, double-dealing and dirty deeds when it comes to their interactions with our people.

But because of our trusting natures, we are more than willing to take Jews at their word and give them the benefit of the doubt. If they tell us they have converted to our point of view, our religion, our ideology, etc. we rush to embrace them, ignoring the abundance of caveats and all the extant writings and scribblings of the past which scream “Beware of Jews bearing gifts!” I won’t toss aside the warnings of great orators, statesmen, thinkers, theologians and artists simply to placate the PC brigades or to avoid hurting an individual Jew’s feelings. This is not to say that there are not Jews who have sincerely broken with the Talmudic bigotry of their upbringing. They do exist. I only ask for a little caution and, dare I say, maybe a spoonful of cynicism.

There are particular organizations in the Euro-American freedom movement which have succumbed to Jewish influence. I won’t name these organizations, but what they have in common are that their attitudes toward organized Jewry warmed considerably once Jews were permitted on board. This is the danger of a Jewish intellectual influx and it does not happen by coincidence. The insertion of Jewry into the intelligentsia of any political movement always leads to subversion of its original mission, if not to the thorough annihilation of that mission.

This is why I believe that under NO circumstances should Jews be allowed to assume leadership positions in the anti-Jewish supremacist cause, though perhaps their assistance could be utilized at the lower levels of activism. Yet even this is a two-edged sword. It could lead to intellectual dilution or aberration on the one hand, but it could also blunt the charges of “anti-Semitism” coming from Big Jewry’s legions, though this is exceedingly doubtful.

I don’t believe it is at all unreasonable to feel trepidations about allying ourselves with members of the very Tribe who brought us:

 

> Communism

> Zionism

> egalitarianism

> radical feminism

> homosexual liberation

> the New Left

> the Frankfurt School

> Critical Theory

> deconstructionism

> modern liberalism

> neo-conservatism

> and the squalor of integration

> open borders

> and big government socialist policies in America.

 

If these are the gifts the Jews are bearing, then we should definitely beware.


h/t Katana

Follow @BuelahMan

BuelaHuh?

Did I rub you the wrong way or stroke you just right? Let me know below in the comments section or Email me at buelahman {AT} g m a i l {DOT} com

The blog owner does not necessarily agree with the information published or with the original authors’ ideology, but supplies this information to foster comment, reporting, teaching and study. If for some reason you actually liked this post, click the “Like” button below. If you feel like someone else needs to see this (or you just want to ruin someone’s day), click the Share Button at the bottom of the post and heap this upon some undeserving soul. And as sad as this thought may be, it may be remotely possible that us rednecks here at The Revolt please you enough (or more than likely, you are just a glutton for punishment??), that you feel an overwhelming desire to subscribe via the Email subscription and/or RSS Feed buttons found on the right hand panel of this page (may the Lord have mercy on your soul).

Comment Policy:

Please keep comments relevant to the topic. Multiple links will automatically relegate your comment to the spam section, so keep that in mind as you post. 1st time commenters must receive Admin approval, but have free reign after that.

All posts are opinions meant to foster comment, reporting, teaching & study under the “fair use doctrine” in Sec. 107 of U.S. Code Title 17. No statement of fact is made or should be implied. Ads appearing on this blog are solely the product of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of BuehlahMan’s Revolt or WordPress.com

It’s Only Been Since 1974

This is dedicated to all the dope heads and pot conventioneers out there (my German mother used to accuse me of going to pot conventions, whatever that meant). In 1979 I was aware of cannabis’ medical benefits because I knew they helped my migraines that were debilitating. I didn’t have regular access but there were a couple of times that it was the only thing that helped.

I was told what a waste I would be.That using cannabis would demotivate me and I would never achieve anything. Even after the way this country is being dismantled, I am far better off than most people. I have gone years without partaking of the medicine because it is illegal and I could lose my job. Its the same old story of those in the know.

To this day I know its healing properties are being held from us purposefully. And I am not just talking about keeping you from puking on chemo. I am talking about this shit can KILL CANCER.

Yes, it has been proven more than once.

As far back as 1974 we have a study by the Medical College of Virginia, funded by the National Institute of Health,  that showed THC shrinks lung and breast cancer, and a virus-induced leukemia in rats when injected. Unless you read here, you may not have even heard of this study.

Why?

Because the DEA shuttled it, hid the results, and stopped any further studies. In 1976, Gerald Ford ended research and tried to make it where only Big Pharma could synthesize the components (which thus far is basically a failure).

It then took the Spanish the balls to replicate the miracle.

The Madrid researchers reported in the March issue of “Nature Medicine” that they injected the brains of 45 rats with cancer cells, producing tumors whose presence they confirmed through magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). On the 12th day they injected 15 of the rats with THC and 15 with Win-55,212-2 a synthetic compound similar to THC. “All the rats left untreated uniformly died 12-18 days after glioma (brain cancer) cell inoculation … Cannabinoid (THC)-treated rats survived significantly longer than control rats. THC administration was ineffective in three rats, which died by days 16-18. Nine of the THC-treated rats surpassed the time of death of untreated rats, and survived up to 19-35 days. Moreover, the tumor was completely eradicated in three of the treated rats.” The rats treated with Win-55,212-2 showed similar results.

The Spanish researchers, led by Dr. Manuel Guzman of Complutense University, also irrigated healthy rats’ brains with large doses of THC for seven days, to test for harmful biochemical or neurological effects. They found none.

“Careful MRI analysis of all those tumor-free rats showed no sign of damage related to necrosis, edema, infection or trauma … We also examined other potential side effects of cannabinoid administration. In both tumor-free and tumor-bearing rats, cannabinoid administration induced no substantial change in behavioral parameters such as motor coordination or physical activity. Food and water intake as well as body weight gain were unaffected during and after cannabinoid delivery. Likewise, the general hematological profiles of cannabinoid-treated rats were normal. Thus, neither biochemical parameters nor markers of tissue damage changed substantially during the 7-day delivery period or for at least 2 months after cannabinoid treatment ended.”

There are those idiots or hacks that come here to dissuade such information with straw men arguments but they never have the ability to negate the truth. Many people are afraid to even discuss the subject but it is getting better.

The mind screw that anyone and everyone that partakes of cannabis is a worthless pot head, without understanding the medical benefits (and miracles) this stuff presents is only harming themselves and others.

That is foolish or intentionally trying to harm others. Either way you are supporting profits of Big Business while killing your fellow citizens.

“Marijuana is safe, we know it is safe. It’s our cash cow and we will never give up,” Nelson said to the audience of doctors and nurses.

 h/t Patients for Medical Cannabis

Follow @BuelahMan

BuelaHuh?

Did I rub you the wrong way or stroke you just right? Let me know below in the comments section or Email me at buelahman {AT} g m a i l {DOT} com

The blog owner does not necessarily agree with the information published or with the original authors’ ideology, but supplies this information to foster comment, reporting, teaching and study. If for some reason you actually liked this post, click the “Like” button below. If you feel like someone else needs to see this (or you just want to ruin someone’s day), click the Share Button at the bottom of the post and heap this upon some undeserving soul. And as sad as this thought may be, it may be remotely possible that us rednecks here at The Revolt please you enough (or more than likely, you are just a glutton for punishment??), that you feel an overwhelming desire to subscribe via the Email subscription and/or RSS Feed buttons found on the right hand panel of this page (may the Lord have mercy on your soul).

Comment Policy:

Please keep comments relevant to the topic. Multiple links will automatically relegate your comment to the spam section, so keep that in mind as you post. 1st time commenters must receive Admin approval, but have free reign after that.

All posts are opinions meant to foster comment, reporting, teaching & study under the “fair use doctrine” in Sec. 107 of U.S. Code Title 17. No statement of fact is made or should be implied. Ads appearing on this blog are solely the product of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of BuehlahMan’s Revolt or WordPress.com

Anxious Anticipation of Jeff Sessions Chronic Illness

The Drumpfter contingent, much like the Bushies of old, have embraced Jeff Sessions because they think he will stop illegal immigration and pretend he is some stalwart, fair, constitutionalist. Morons. But this ain’t about the Drumpfter idiots BELIEVING the lies of their savior, The Don. This is about The Don’s criminally insane AG, Jeff Session’s obvious rescue of Big Meds and Big Insurance.

Apparently, we have only one realistic opportunity to save the advances made against the drug war. That is for Jeff Sessions to get some devastating illness that cannabis would help heal.

I am always amused at the people that disparage cannabis, especially those who act as if they are morally superior because they have “never touched the stuff”. I can think back to countless people, especially back in the 70’s and 80’s that kept insisting, in authoritative tones, that smoking weed would give you cancer, make your hair fall out, and give you unsettling urges to rape white women. I will admit that my hair has fallen out, but I seriously doubt it was weed, but moreso the genes my Mother passed down to me from my bald-headed German ancestors.

Sessions, a man who has the advantage of the best health care in America, at virtually no cost to himself, still thinks that cannabis is a worthless substance that only dregs and deplorables would even consider using. An antiquated, drug warrior idiot such as himself may actually believe such bullshit, although I am quite confident he does know better and this entire scenario is something that is much more sinister in the making.

He has whatever agenda he has (instructed from on high) and it seems our only hope is that he gets very sick, very fast, and is made to use the miracle medicine to save his worthless life. Just like this judge, who ruined hundreds of lives over cannabis, but saw the light when a killer illness forced him into evaluating the substance.

Florida judge Doug Bench admitting his idiotic mistake

After a lifetime of study, I am now of the opinion (I am not a doctor) that heavy users of cannabis will likely get far fewer cancers than normies. Smoking cannabis will not give you lung cancer, although it can give you some breathing issues. Vaporizing totally eliminates that issue. Eating it, even less a problem.

Also, I have pointed out study after study that shows how the constituents of cannabis can actually KILL cancer cells. So, when you read that users could have potentially healed themselves from cancer by taking cannabis, but the dangerous chemo-therapy meds for cancer killed them first, maybe we should pay heed to the realities of cancer and Big Meds unending desire to make money and kill you simultaneously.

I mean, its not like Chemotherapy doesn’t help kill you even faster, right?

A quote taken from one of my favorite medical marijuana sites, Patients for Medical Cannabis :

  • stormcrow1

Some further reading- “Pot compound seen as tool against cancer” (SFGate- where CBD deactivates the ID-1 gene in triple negative breast cancer, making it easier to treat). “Cannabis extract treatment for terminal acute lymphoblastic leukemia with a Philadelphia chromosome mutation” (PubMed- where a girl was successfully fighting off an aggressive form of leukemia with RSO (concentrated cannabis extract), but she dies of complications caused by her previous chemo and radiation therapy.) And “Cannabinoids Increase Lung Cancer Cell Lysis By Lymphokine-Activated Killer Cells Via Upregulation of ICAM-1” (PubMed where THC and CBD help your body’s Killer Cells by making the cancer cells “sticky” so the Killer cells can destroy the cancer cells more easily!) There is a LOT more to cannabis than just getting high!«

I had two friends that were regular partakers of the vile weed. Over one and half decades, both succumbed to pressures from wives that they should stop using it. Within a year, my first buddy contracted a lung cancer and his wife refused to allow him to self medicate. He lost a hundred pounds and died a shriveled up old man of 36 (chemo death). The second friend basically did the same way a decade later. Stopped using and was dead in a year or two from cancer after a long, sickening fight (she wouldn’t allow him to use and he suffered).

There is a reason why the Trump Admin selected the monster Drug Warrior, Jeff Sessions. They are going to protect the Medical Mafia’s money scam. And they are going to willfully kill as many people as possible while profiting.

It is what they do.

I cover all sorts of ailments that are healed and/or alleviated by cannabis. Remember the Parkinson old guy? There is an ever-growing list of ailments this miracle wonder helps. You can use this link to peruse many posts that outline the efficacy of this medicine.

Frankly, this will come down to the older people either getting sick and finding the healing miracle drug (and telling the world). Or they need to die the fuck off so people can heal themselves without the threat of jail and ruined lives.

Follow @BuelahMan

BuelaHuh?

Did I rub you the wrong way or stroke you just right? Let me know below in the comments section or Email me at buelahman {AT} g m a i l {DOT} com

The blog owner does not necessarily agree with the information published or with the original authors’ ideology, but supplies this information to foster comment, reporting, teaching and study. If for some reason you actually liked this post, click the “Like” button below. If you feel like someone else needs to see this (or you just want to ruin someone’s day), click the Share Button at the bottom of the post and heap this upon some undeserving soul. And as sad as this thought may be, it may be remotely possible that us rednecks here at The Revolt please you enough (or more than likely, you are just a glutton for punishment??), that you feel an overwhelming desire to subscribe via the Email subscription and/or RSS Feed buttons found on the right hand panel of this page (may the Lord have mercy on your soul).

Comment Policy:

Please keep comments relevant to the topic. Multiple links will automatically relegate your comment to the spam section, so keep that in mind as you post. 1st time commenters must receive Admin approval, but have free reign after that.

All posts are opinions meant to foster comment, reporting, teaching & study under the “fair use doctrine” in Sec. 107 of U.S. Code Title 17. No statement of fact is made or should be implied. Ads appearing on this blog are solely the product of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of BuehlahMan’s Revolt or WordPress.com

Featured Link: Philosophies of a Disenchanted Scholar: There Are Reasons Why We Do This

I know I broke down and took an extended hiatus from blogging. It was needed because I was tired, simply put.

But there are reasons why I can’t stop completely. So, when another of my favorite blogs, which is written by what I think is a young, brilliant woman in the UK (but I don’t really know anything about this person) I knew you’d appreciate it, if not seeing it before. I featured her work before, but it is important and well done and worth another gander.

There is ideological value to a good post naturally, a shitpost and the lesser-known trash blogging. You become the gadfly. You point out what nobody else can, what doesn’t fit into a meme, you can link, reference and teach… without the occupational fallibility and lengthiness of a video that only 20% of your intended will watch because they can’t ctrl+F to the good bits.

I think it is obvious where this blog falls into line neatly nestled between a shitpost and a trash blog. And I am ok with that. Really don’t want it any other way.

The SJWs do not police blogs. They don’t bother, they don’t try, they can’t. They don’t understand it and lack the attention span. This tactical advantage alone has value. Meme pages and Youtube videos are taken down all the time. Blogs like mine? Here for years. Content control, peeps.

I’ve had three Youtube channels removed, but I have never had one issue with WordPress. The only dickheads that come around are ones that are not really sjw’s, but more on the right side, just with a specific meme to push (as in Crebolina’s Islam defense from a week or so ago).

Trash blogging itself does perform many useful functions.

Relief for the viewers that they are not alone is #1.

The smart ones will know when you’re kidding, how and why – it’s a good BS test. The idiots will divert themselves on nonsense and fail to see that posting bad examples is more imperative to learning than showing good ones.

There are not many idiots who show up around here. Stupid people wouldn’t get it. But there are dickheads like the fake priest in a joo suit named Salvatore who has made a total moron of himself with his Trump worship and drug war cheerleading. I’m hoping he died, but maybe he’s just embarrassed for being such a fool.

We can ban. We can chide. We can mock. We can say The Emperor wears no clothes.
If you don’t see the value in that, you must be stupid.

There are plenty of trash bloggers with power working under pseuds to protect their shekels.
There are good people among the elite. People with a conscience, with a soul, with genuine compassion… but not stupid.

Although I know she did not have me in mind when she wrote that, I feel like that in many ways, it fits.

But there is another reason why I like the Philosophies of a Disenchanted Scholar blog.

The humor.

Follow @BuelahMan

BuelaHuh?

Did I rub you the wrong way or stroke you just right? Let me know below in the comments section or Email me at buelahman {AT} g m a i l {DOT} com

The blog owner does not necessarily agree with the information published or with the original authors’ ideology, but supplies this information to foster comment, reporting, teaching and study. If for some reason you actually liked this post, click the “Like” button below. If you feel like someone else needs to see this (or you just want to ruin someone’s day), click the Share Button at the bottom of the post and heap this upon some undeserving soul. And as sad as this thought may be, it may be remotely possible that us rednecks here at The Revolt please you enough (or more than likely, you are just a glutton for punishment??), that you feel an overwhelming desire to subscribe via the Email subscription and/or RSS Feed buttons found on the right hand panel of this page (may the Lord have mercy on your soul).

Comment Policy:

Please keep comments relevant to the topic. Multiple links will automatically relegate your comment to the spam section, so keep that in mind as you post. 1st time commenters must receive Admin approval, but have free reign after that.

All posts are opinions meant to foster comment, reporting, teaching & study under the “fair use doctrine” in Sec. 107 of U.S. Code Title 17. No statement of fact is made or should be implied. Ads appearing on this blog are solely the product of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of BuehlahMan’s Revolt or WordPress.com

Perpetuating Putin Platitudes Proves Pitiful Personal Perception Problems Permeate People’s Psyche

How many of you are still championing Vladimir Jewtin as America’s next great hero?

This game of manipulation isn’t new. They have been playing us for some time, setting the stage for the gullible Americans to be picked apart. I remember that Russia (Soviet Union) was the scary monster, ready to annihilate us at the blink of an eye. I remember them having drills, making us hide underneath desks and tables. I remember all the media claims of imminent disaster and total mayhem. Nuclear testing, space/moon trip wars… threat, bluster and fear.

After the fall of the Union, we seemed to get a bit of a break, but now it is ramping right back up with the new puppet master doing his work. The game had Putin and Obama as the main players: Obama playing the weak, faggy, limp-wristed underling and Putin playing the strong, viral, bear-fighting MAN in control. I even gave him some guarded props.

For the past 8 years or so, Vlad has been made more and more visual for us which led to me doing a video based from Dave’s parody, where I showed the setup of this Kabuki during the Obama administration.

The narrative from the MSM is, as usual, made to drive us towards him as a rational, sensible savior figure (it works this way because as we know, the MSM demonizes people understanding that the disdain and distrust of Americans towards the MSM makes us scurry to the opposite side… just as all the negative Trump publicity got him elected). And many people fell/are falling for it.

Mike King of Tomato Bubble allowed me to do a graphic for him that he featured in a post.

Mike has been a fan of Putin’s, but I quickly saw something wasn’t quite right,  (although completely Kosher). And the more skeptical of everything I become, the more I question these narratives.

Thus far I have plastered this place (and everywhere else I can) with the fact that Israel controls Trump. But that appears to be only part of the story.

Enter Brendon O’Connell who explains the connections, making more sense to me than any other analysis thus far.

Donald Trump is completely compromised.

Netanyahu is giving high technology stolen from the United States to Putin.

Putin and Netanyahu are co-operating.

Netanyahu is selling U.S high tech to the enemies of the Uniyed States.

The mechanism by which Israel steals technology is a program known as “Talpiot”.

Both Putin and Netanyahu are working towards the collapse of the United States politically. With their dunce, Chabad Lubavitch appointed Donald Trump.

There is always a jew in the woodpile. And with Putin, he may actually be the jew.

Follow @BuelahMan

BuelaHuh?

Did I rub you the wrong way or stroke you just right? Let me know below in the comments section or Email me at buelahman {AT} g m a i l {DOT} com

The blog owner does not necessarily agree with the information published or with the original authors’ ideology, but supplies this information to foster comment, reporting, teaching and study. If for some reason you actually liked this post, click the “Like” button below. If you feel like someone else needs to see this (or you just want to ruin someone’s day), click the Share Button at the bottom of the post and heap this upon some undeserving soul. And as sad as this thought may be, it may be remotely possible that us rednecks here at The Revolt please you enough (or more than likely, you are just a glutton for punishment??), that you feel an overwhelming desire to subscribe via the Email subscription and/or RSS Feed buttons found on the right hand panel of this page (may the Lord have mercy on your soul).

Comment Policy:

Please keep comments relevant to the topic. Multiple links will automatically relegate your comment to the spam section, so keep that in mind as you post. 1st time commenters must receive Admin approval, but have free reign after that.

All posts are opinions meant to foster comment, reporting, teaching & study under the “fair use doctrine” in Sec. 107 of U.S. Code Title 17. No statement of fact is made or should be implied. Ads appearing on this blog are solely the product of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of BuehlahMan’s Revolt or WordPress.com

Featured Links: Vulture of Critique’s USS Liberty Coverage

I have featured this blog before, but wanted to do an official “Featured Link” post especially because of today’s date and the Vulture’s week long coverage of the USS Liberty attack.

Today is the day that the lying jew bastards attacked our unarmed ship, trying to false flag and blame Egypt so we could do more war for Greater Israel.

This singular incident is enough to wipe that shithole off the face of the Earth, but when you add every other scurrilous, stinking event these criminals have been involved with, I can think of certain camps that need workers which might teach these murderous thugs to stop doing their depraved antics.

Vulture started with this video of Ralph Nader holding John McCain accountable (but one reason I was/am a fan of Nader’s) and has added several articles afterwards, linked below:

8 June 1967: Israel attacks the USS Liberty

On June 8, 1967, 34 American servicemen were killed and 174 were wounded during an Israeli attack on the USS Liberty. According to former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer, “Those men were then betrayed and left to die by our own government.”

Infamy at Sea: Israel’s Attack on the USS Liberty 50 Years Later

I have several favorite links listed on the right side panel, but the Vulture is one that I never miss.

Follow @BuelahMan

BuelaHuh?

Did I rub you the wrong way or stroke you just right? Let me know below in the comments section or Email me at buelahman {AT} g m a i l {DOT} com

The blog owner does not necessarily agree with the information published or with the original authors’ ideology, but supplies this information to foster comment, reporting, teaching and study. If for some reason you actually liked this post, click the “Like” button below. If you feel like someone else needs to see this (or you just want to ruin someone’s day), click the Share Button at the bottom of the post and heap this upon some undeserving soul. And as sad as this thought may be, it may be remotely possible that us rednecks here at The Revolt please you enough (or more than likely, you are just a glutton for punishment??), that you feel an overwhelming desire to subscribe via the Email subscription and/or RSS Feed buttons found on the right hand panel of this page (may the Lord have mercy on your soul).

Comment Policy:

Please keep comments relevant to the topic. Multiple links will automatically relegate your comment to the spam section, so keep that in mind as you post. 1st time commenters must receive Admin approval, but have free reign after that.

All posts are opinions meant to foster comment, reporting, teaching & study under the “fair use doctrine” in Sec. 107 of U.S. Code Title 17. No statement of fact is made or should be implied. Ads appearing on this blog are solely the product of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of BuehlahMan’s Revolt or WordPress.com